ABOUT ESTELLE ANDREA:
Armed with a background in marketing & communications, Estelle is a practiced content writer, editor, and strategist. Estelle’s work has been showcased across: digital & traditional advertising, branded collateral, email + blog communications, and social media. Considering all aspects for her clients, Estelle ensures her writing can be seamlessly exhibited across all brand platforms.
With 10+ years of progressive experience in integrated communications environments, Estelle’s work is influenced by her knowledge and experience across marketing, clients relations, and brand development.
Estelle’s content is supported by in-depth understanding & application of conversion-based marketing strategies; with the ability to develop, edit, and create reactive solutions based on client goals and ROI reporting.
Select Work Experience
January 2017 - Present
Communications Specialist & Account Manager
- Strategic development, creation & execution of launch material for client projects, including: social media calendars, content marketing integrations, & sales materials
- Copywriting of retail in-store marketing materials for select limited edition brands
- Liaison management of visual, digital & strategy departments with OOH execution teams & agencies
- Clients industries include: residential real estate, cannabis, interior design
April 2016 - December 2016
- Lead marketing communication projects: email, automation workflows & in-app messaging
- Strategic development, creation & execution of email communications
- Copywriting, launch strategy creation & execution of marketing campaigns for products
October 2014 - March 2016
- Strategic development & execution of overall integrated digital marketing campaigns, including: paid ad campaigns (social & PPC), email marketing campaigns, SEO content creation
- Overseeing of monthly content review & editing of calendars, graphics, blogs, & ads for 20+ clients
- Facilitate monthly progress reports for all client accounts using analytics
- Client industries include: healthcare, childcare, interior design, residential real estate, technology